Popular Posts

Friday, March 7, 2008

9 words women use

The ones in brown are my comments. Enjoy.

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
( i now i do dis a whole lot when i am boiling within)

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house. ( this could be true but i know of some guys that spend more time dan ladies making up too.lol)

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine. ( when i say nothing u shld know i want u to really find out wat is really wrong and u berra start getting on ur knees o cos hell will let loose soon)

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It! ( ermmm, i guess i know my limit)


(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.) (lmao)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake. (i dont really use this expression)

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' ... that will bring on a 'whatever'). (yea rite)

(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F* * K YOU! (sooo correct)

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

27 comments:

Thirty + said...

1st ddaaandan

You are so right

darkelcee said...

this post got the words out of my mouth.

I use that fine alot when i am obviously not down with it

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hahaha. Can you send this to my Husband, please?

lol!


NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

La Reine said...

Word of mouth indeed.
...Seriously listening between the lines.

Manda said...

30+: imma try come first at urs too o! shei u agree.lol


darkelcee: we all somehow do!


Solomomsydelle: tryn to connect to ur pagey, will sure send it.


la reine: which do u use abeg?

Today's ranting said...

lol! You are really correct with all dem things you said.Thanks for stopping by.

bllk wolf said...

hmmm!!!
now why am i not surprised?
u wicked u!!!
so tell me how many of them poor fellas u used all 'em lines with?
a million?
now tell me wat u say tyo a silly , nerdy guy that digs u?
lol!!!
hussh!!! i won't tell a soul
GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!!

Anu boy said...

thanks for that... i already know....

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

LOL...On point....Nothing! Fine! Whatever! But the 5 mins is so not me o! Hehehehehe!

princesa said...

LMAO!
I have seen this before girl but it still cracks me up.

So so true!

Aijay said...

lol. Spot on Manda. I absoulutely agree. lol.

Been a while babes. How u dey??

NikkiSab said...

I like dat one Wateva is a woman's way of saying f^*k you. lmao!!! How u been lady?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

true jare....lol@ the number 8!

But,
YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! lol. I'm about to tell 'em like soulja boy, hehe. Where have you been? Its been ages!
Hope u'r good sha?

Holla @ ur girl!

Sasuke said...

lovely post manda but you don dey make me dey apprehensive towards women.i would basically be reading meanings to whatever they say..lol

anyways how are you doing jare? just thought ild stop by to check on you.

have a lovely holiday

Vera Ezimora said...

LOL

Definitely true.

Hehehehe.

S'up Manda! Long time...!

Fo said...

LOL! m so greatful being a WOMAN!

Unknown said...

update now

bllk wolf said...

don't tell all of u ran away for easter o!!!
i dey expect goodies when u get back ok?

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

LOL...women have wahala!!!

You abandoned me nah!

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

LOL...women have wahala!!!

You abandoned me nah!

Manda said...

babes, i cant fit to abandon u o!

isha said...

this is hilarious, AND SOOOOOO TRUE. why are we so complicated? It doesn't help that i've boycotted the family, and chosen my bestos among the guys. truthfully, they're less complicated. very very very much less...

The Activist said...

I dont believe women have wahala like Omosewa put it. We are simply rocking our world

I will like to ask, is this applicable to all women? I mean the 9words women use cos I am so blunt, I say what I mean and mean what I say... trust me this has led me into some trouble but I like me for who I am

Mustafali said...

Women are so complicated, women sometimes become so dangerous, but after all I love them. I consider all women as a flower. They always act so emotianal. I love these emotional exsistences ;)

The Activist said...

@ Mustfali: you have got a very narrow and stereotpical view of women.