Popular Posts

Friday, September 14, 2007

Mandology

FOODOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Mayonnaise mixed with sugar and milk.

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Nandos (lovin 'em)

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Barcelos

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. If the waitress/waiter is cool and fun, at least 5%


Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick off of?
A. Rice, Noodles

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. ermmmmm


Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. Eggs

Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. Wrigley's Spearmint


TECHNOLOGY

Q. Number of contacts in your cell phone?
A. About 250


Q. Number of contacts in your email address book?
A. Somewhere around 180 or so


Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. Mr's pix!


Q. How many televisions are in your house or apartment?
A. 2...


BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right

Q. Do you like your smile?
A. Yes

Q. What's your best feature?
A. My smile


Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Hell Nay (maybe my tooth will come off soon)

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. Hearing

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. I got 2 now and it's like HELL on Earth!


Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. Think a 25litre gallon filled with water! Man, dat's heavy!


Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Nope.

CRAPOLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Hell no!


Q. Is love for real?
A. of course!

Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A. I'd have to think it over....


Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. For me, pink goes anytime.


Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. Yep...


Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. Think so!

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Maybe.

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. Hell yea!

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Depends on the person...


Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. Hell nay!


Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Mmmmmh, lemme see.... YEA!!


Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. The pay is tempting but da publicity is for life and i value my boby!


Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
A. Cant do dat!


Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A. Cash? hmmmm I might

Q: Last Friend you talked to?
A: Jenny


Q: Last person you called?
A. Mr

Q: Last person that called you?
A: Uju


Q: Person you hugged
A: Kachi

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: 7

Q: Color?
A: Pink


Q: Season?
A: Summer


CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: Yea

Q: Mood?
A: Sick and tired!


Q: Listening to?
A: Tu face's (my Love)


Q: Watching?
A: Tha comp, although i'm meant to be working.lol

Q: Worrying about?
A: My Health!


RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: Tha Kitchen (not for food though)lol

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: go braid ma hair.

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: How Stella got her groove back ( Guess i have memorised all da phrases).lol

Q: Do you smile often?
A: A whole lot

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: Yes unles i get pissed .


Q: Now that the surveys done what are you going to do?
A. Get back to work!


Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: Trouser pocket (ma fone)

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: Dont think i've seen dat.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: None

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Who the hell SITS in the shower?

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: Hell nay, love ma privacy.


Q: How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
A: lemme count (ermm, i dont know jo)

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: Haba! not another police story.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: A Pole dancer.heheheheheee




Happy weekend my pple. Was too lazy to type a blog so i decided to modify da meme.

26 comments:

Jayn Sean said...

Am i first?

Jayn Sean said...

Okay...will come back for you baby girl.

Misssed you mannn!

How have you been? Well my tests are over now i'm back to give you a contest on being first at other blogers' houses.How about that?

Love yah...xx..ima be back

Manda said...

awwww! Welcome back swthrt. we'll see who wins wit da cherry popping thingy.lol. missed u a wholeee lot too!

Aijay said...

Wassup Mandalicious?!
Looking for me? I'm here. Lol.
I need to save this meme or survey.
Meanwhile, there's good news for next week oh.
Double bash!!
See Mommy's blog for more details. Lol.
Have a fab weekend.

La Reine said...

Nice one.
Have I already acknowledged the fact that your a Leo? I say this cuz I'm one too. August 19 baby. Anyway, Leos rule and have a good weekend :)

Unknown said...

Na wa for you 5% tip..and THAT's for the "cool" waiters...???
Which kin aka gum be that..???

bighead said...

@obi: ur used to only 2 for 5 naira bubba abi? wrigley is ajebutter chewing gum.

@manda: very interesting responses here. You would walk naked for half a mile but not pose for a mag? The latter would earn you sections in a couple of mags.

EDNUTEY said...

phew!
25,000 and not watch TV for a year....NAH...I'd do it for a hundred
I'm an addict

Porter deHarqourt said...

ok, so grow up alreadyand start working that pole.
just let me know where.

Anonymous said...

lol, nice meme. I'm not sure i can do the t.v. one o, and yeesss, i love me my rice and noodles too. I can eat any of the two 24.7 no biggie.
And yea i love wriggley's spearmint too, but have u tried the fruity flavour? omg! its wow, i always have one handy.

Hope u'r having a gr8 wknd, In btw ur girl don update o............enjoy the rest of ur wknd and dont stop smiling! :)

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

nicee, lol@ drinking hot sauce for only 1000bucks when i no chop craze..

Afrobabe said...

Love barcelos as well...lovely chicken there,better than Nandos.

Rinsola said...

Hmn............ Interesting

Miss Opeke said...

Why won't you be lazy when you've been chasing me up & down because of FENDI watch...


Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Nandos (lovin 'em)

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Barcelos

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. If the waitress/waiter is cool and fun, at least 5%


So, you don’t go to Iya Bashira’s place again??? Who are you kidding…!
And you give the waiter 5%...na true…lol

Manda said...

Aijay, hope say i neva miss the parry o! well, fear no go let them celeb behind my back na.lol


la reine: Longggg time! weekend was aiite! i know u're a leo babe gurl cos we rule!!!!!!!!


Obi: If i buy 2,000 Naira worth of food give waiter 100Naira i neva try? im no be salary earner like me? *long hisss*




Bighead: rememba they neva said wat tyme of d day i'm meant to walk naked o! so i take it i choose midnite, so y'all wont get to take a peek n i'm be rolling in my money! smart rite?heheheheee



Sparkle: no be Naira we dey talk here o! Abeg convert am first n tell me if u wont have a change of mind. Maybe i will take half for 6 months sef.lol

Manda said...

Porter deharqourt: Rite under ur nose in Murella. See ur yeye head!


Chicala swit: u see why we're from same mama? dont we just love same things! Imma try da fruity flavour, Now u make me hunger for gum. Will be moving to ur blgo now. Guess no cherry popping for me! Na wa o!


Omosewa: thanx my sista, na im wife abi na husband go drink hot sauce no be me!

Afrobabe: U see, u know just how i love it! I argued wit my friend over dis n he insisted dat Nando's chicken was beta. I love my Barcelos, anytime, anyday!

Rinsola: see dis babe o, where have u been? welcome back home luv.x

Manda said...

Iyab's Opeke: Debtor! u no go pay me? how i no go chase my Fendi watch seller ehn? Abeg e, how dem go dey ask me how many % tip i give waiter, i dey carry calculator go chop? Iya basirat shop don burn na, so i dey go chop gbese for Barcelos, i am credit worthy there o!

diary of a G said...

be careful what you swallow oo
I was here briefly

Unknown said...

nice nice nice

princesa said...

I dont know what is wrong with my system o!
I have been coming to your blog since las week and i havnt seen this post till now!
I kept on seeing the clifford orji post!
You can imagine my surprise when i saw 20 comments.

princesa said...

Babes you dey try give 5% tip o!

Me tip waiter!
For wetin na??

For doing his job???
I no dey encourage bad thing o! Call me stingo if you like,lol!

Nice answers. I may do this sometime.

Take it easy with the work o and dat our date...did u call (you know who)?

Admin UD said...

maybe i'll do this sometime, me likes!!

Miss Opeke said...

U had better update b4 we eliminate you from BlogVille...u dey chase me up & down U no remember to update abi???
Indeed credit worthy...

badderchic said...

Interesting choice of future career, lemme know if it pays. lol

diary of a G said...

250 contracts in your phone damn that's like a million lol
ok O
and half a mile is still pretty long too. for $100,000? down a public street? no you wouldn't lol

Aijay said...

Manda! Manda!! Manda!!!
How many times did I call you?!
Na only you get work?
The next time I click on your link I want to see an update.

Btw, the party is for tomorrow - the 22nd.
Holla @ your girl.