Popular Posts

Thursday, August 30, 2007

too funny!

I have been very busy but i promise to put up something soon. Thru wit tha cleaning and refill, on my way to the dentist' for the extraction. Make una pray for me o! Will leave u guys wit this funny joke i got from a friend.lmao



A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on the motorway. Nothing is moving. Suddenly a man knocks on the window. The driver rolls down his window and asks, "What's going on? the man responded "Militants have kidnapped, OBJ, IBB, Atiku, Buhari, Tony Anenih, Ahmadu Ali, Dariye, Nnamani, Odili, Ibrahim Mantu, Tinubu, Kalu, Ibori and Igbinedion.
They're asking for a $500 million ransom. Otherwise they're going to douse them with petrol and set them on fire. So, we're going from car to car, taking up a collection.
" The driver asks, "How much is everyone contributing, on the average?" the man responded "About a litre of petrol and a stick of matches."

19 comments:

EDNUTEY said...

FIRST!!!

EDNUTEY said...

hahahahaha LMAO dat cracked me up
hahah good one!
very good

Miss Opeke said...

[Opeke eyeing Sparkle up & down before hissin'...then goes ahead talks to Manda]

The joke was sooooo funny...so wetin u go contribute if na u???

Have a wonderful day...don't overstress yourself tho...

Admin UD said...

One word: C.L.A.S.S.I.C

Unknown said...

hehehehehehehhehehh very familiar.

Atutupoyoyo said...

I like it. I would have contributed 25 litres though....

LurLar said...

lmao.......i suppose give u cyber hug!!!

diary of a G said...

been busy too
hope the extraction wasn't too bad

I see baby girl got jokes
loffing

Jayn Sean said...

Bwahahahahahahaha.....hai!
This girl gon kill me oo!..hehehe..auch!..my ribs hurt!

How come i aint first? Ermmm..when was this posted? Thursday? When was thursday? Yesterday? Dammmnit!..

Manda said...

Sparkle: Can see u're stillour ever loving terrorist! Glad u enjoyed the joke.lol


MIoss Opeke: I go empty my fuel tank give dem sef, i no mind push motor go house but make dem just go ahead and burn the yeye heads!lmao



Ugo: Thanx.




Olamild: u read dis b4?

Manda said...

Atutupoyoyo: see ur mouth like 25litres!


Lurlar luv: u see, na only u gree give me cyber hug! i don collect am o!lol


Omo G: the extraction is yet to come but the root canal was not fun! wish i could stop da treatment!



jaybabe: u berra come here wit ur torchlight to keep vigil so sparkle, miss opeke n co wont have to opress u again. good to know u enjoyed it.

diary of a G said...

Thank God Its Friday
have a nice weekend
relax and enjoy

Manda said...

Omo G: Thanx luv... Enjoy too.x

Unknown said...

Nne..with the current price of fuel..abeg I no get any to spare...make them use firewood..!!

Manda said...

Aijay: abeg o! hospital bill don cost.lol


Obi! wereh! No be only firewood, na coal we go use.lmao

cinnamonqueen said...

I think I can modify this for Turkey - can already think of like a hundred names to go in there... :)

Sam Oracle said...

I must say Nigeria is one country that doesn't like itz leaders.

Afrobabe said...

If they need a venue I have a plot of land....

AIQ said...

LMOA! Good One! Dont think anyone would give a dime for any those! Am cracking!