I have been very busy but i promise to put up something soon. Thru wit tha cleaning and refill, on my way to the dentist' for the extraction. Make una pray for me o! Will leave u guys wit this funny joke i got from a friend.lmao
A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on the motorway. Nothing is moving. Suddenly a man knocks on the window. The driver rolls down his window and asks, "What's going on? the man responded "Militants have kidnapped, OBJ, IBB, Atiku, Buhari, Tony Anenih, Ahmadu Ali, Dariye, Nnamani, Odili, Ibrahim Mantu, Tinubu, Kalu, Ibori and Igbinedion.
They're asking for a $500 million ransom. Otherwise they're going to douse them with petrol and set them on fire. So, we're going from car to car, taking up a collection.
" The driver asks, "How much is everyone contributing, on the average?" the man responded "About a litre of petrol and a stick of matches."
Popular Posts
-
I dont know what title to give this blog so i chose dat. I've been meaning to do a blog for my sweetest heart Chi, but anytime i try to ...
-
Came on especially cos of u sweet, just to wish you a very happy burfday n many happy returns! Have a good one luv. ps: dat...
-
Yea i mean it, but it's gotta be here so those dat stay far away from me wont need to pay transpot fare all da way down here for just a ...
-
AKPAN bought a new mobile phone. He sent a message to everyone on his phone book. The message reads: My mobile number has changed; earlie...
-
Dear All, This is a testimony that will inspire you and spur you to trusting God more. It goes to prove that God is our only source of prote...
-
sooo excited cos my burfday is alomst here n guess wat? i just got my 1st early bday gift in a cuteeeee carrier bag! If i calculate the no o...
-
How time flies! i just discovered that june is almost ended and i curse this thing they call PROCASTINATION! My boss' birthday is 1st we...
-
I had a very busy day at work today and now i'm soooo tired and exhausted! Was meant to post a proper blog today but changed my mind (co...
19 comments:
FIRST!!!
hahahahaha LMAO dat cracked me up
hahah good one!
very good
[Opeke eyeing Sparkle up & down before hissin'...then goes ahead talks to Manda]
The joke was sooooo funny...so wetin u go contribute if na u???
Have a wonderful day...don't overstress yourself tho...
One word: C.L.A.S.S.I.C
hehehehehehehhehehh very familiar.
I like it. I would have contributed 25 litres though....
lmao.......i suppose give u cyber hug!!!
been busy too
hope the extraction wasn't too bad
I see baby girl got jokes
loffing
Bwahahahahahahaha.....hai!
This girl gon kill me oo!..hehehe..auch!..my ribs hurt!
How come i aint first? Ermmm..when was this posted? Thursday? When was thursday? Yesterday? Dammmnit!..
Sparkle: Can see u're stillour ever loving terrorist! Glad u enjoyed the joke.lol
MIoss Opeke: I go empty my fuel tank give dem sef, i no mind push motor go house but make dem just go ahead and burn the yeye heads!lmao
Ugo: Thanx.
Olamild: u read dis b4?
Atutupoyoyo: see ur mouth like 25litres!
Lurlar luv: u see, na only u gree give me cyber hug! i don collect am o!lol
Omo G: the extraction is yet to come but the root canal was not fun! wish i could stop da treatment!
jaybabe: u berra come here wit ur torchlight to keep vigil so sparkle, miss opeke n co wont have to opress u again. good to know u enjoyed it.
Thank God Its Friday
have a nice weekend
relax and enjoy
Omo G: Thanx luv... Enjoy too.x
Nne..with the current price of fuel..abeg I no get any to spare...make them use firewood..!!
Aijay: abeg o! hospital bill don cost.lol
Obi! wereh! No be only firewood, na coal we go use.lmao
I think I can modify this for Turkey - can already think of like a hundred names to go in there... :)
I must say Nigeria is one country that doesn't like itz leaders.
If they need a venue I have a plot of land....
LMOA! Good One! Dont think anyone would give a dime for any those! Am cracking!
Post a Comment