Popular Posts

Friday, June 29, 2007

Come for ur drink.

Yea i mean it, but it's gotta be here so those dat stay far away from me wont need to pay transpot fare all da way down here for just a glass of cocacola! No Liquour man, i am born a new! Have been working sooo hard today cos i want to maintain my good record and i think i've been spending soo much time on the computer, think i'll reapply here and ask for a secretarial job dis tyme so i'll have a good excuse for hanging around the computer all the tyme. *grin*

A big thanx to everyone dat helped suggest a bday present for my boss and for those who decided to ignore me! i am beefing alllll of you and still expecting to hear from you, will rather pick from a wide range of gift ideas. i am really looking forward to my weekend cos i think it's gonna be funfilled, will definitely tell u guys all about it on monday.


Now to the last for the day, i just got a raise! woo hooo, and i think it's tyme to start popping the champagne and let the music roll on! Have a good weekend all and dont forget to come for your drink.mwahhhzzzz.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great weekend ur self!
thanks for stopping by my page

...toyintomato said...

sorry, pls no beef, abeg, i totally forgot, has the birthday passed..(haha) thx for stoppin by, have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Hi-sense oga, he probably found out about your blog and decided to raise you so that you dont go buying a crappy present for him...

chidi said...

found out about your blog from princess's. Nice blog.....

Manda said...

Pink-Satin:- My weekend was good for sure. Hope ur's was aiite!



Toyintomato:- No beef ma sista, the bday is dis weekend. You can still drop ur suggestion o!

Manda said...

Obi:- shei now, but wat ever made him think i'lll spend da raise on his bday gift? i get plenty wahala to sort out o!heheheee


Thanx Chidi, will stop @ urs too.

princesa said...

Hey manda!Am still waiting for mr shack(drink) o! Na Moet i dey drink and i wont mind some of those oven fresh baked biscuits too.(smile)

princesa said...

i meant my* shack

diary of a G said...

what did you end up getting your boss, playa?
congrats on the raise
can I borrow 500 bucks
am ramping!

thanks for adding me to ur links
but, whats omo(g)mean?

An-Igbo-Dude said...

nice blog...
i think u just set a record for the most post in first week of blogging. thats awesome... will send in your award soon enough.
keep it up

p.s
i never collect my drink ooo.too bad i dont drink coke. i hope its not late sha

Manda said...

Princess:- you for just tell me to close my acount now, dis one u r asking for MOET! Too bad, my church does not permit me taking ALCOHOL and dat includes buying!heheheheeeee.

Manda said...

Omo G:- I have not gotten him anything yet and his bday is dis saturday, will do it tomoro or next. U know wat Omo means rite? the G is from ur blogname, i could not pick a beta one so i nicknamed u, do u mind? Give me ur account details jare, will pay in the 500Naira today!lol

Ibo dude:- I am waiting for my award o!
u can take Fanta in place of coke, me i'm not a coke fan too.

Thanx dear, dont abandon me o!

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

so when's the bday parry? Happy birthday in advance!

Admin UD said...

You gat a raise, mind sharing?

Manda said...

Nyemoni:- It's my boos' not mine. The parry is gonna be on saturday. You wanna come?



Ugo Daniels:- You know i'll willingly share. Just name tha figure.*smile*

An-Igbo-Dude said...

@ manda...i want to come for the party ooo. anything to unwind in this mad lagos is highly welcome. and one other thing, i dont take fanta too

Manda said...

Ah ah Obinna, so wat do u want then? Nkwobi? (dat's my second nae o!)