Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Introductory Note!

Dear Diary, 2nd day on blogville. ermmmmm, kind of hard to start a new blog world but i'll keep this on da minimal.lol...

Maybe i should start wit a lil introduction, my name is Amanda from delta state which the heart beat of naija *smile* so if u r a white and dont want to be KIDNAPPED, plz dont come close. My warri brodas are stingy jare cos i am meant to be a chief or money chopper in my village(asaba) instead i stay in Lagos here and work till my back bends! I work wit a biscuit firm that has refused to produce swet biscuits (plz dont tell my boss i said dat) abd i expect EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU to come buy our biscuit for ur Tea break! shikina! I love to hang out wit pple dat got great sense of humour cos my 2nd name is Miss SMILE, my favourite quote " live each day like it's ur last" so we can have fun while u collect ur paycheck and transfer the money to my account, u neva can tell (today may be ur last o) and for everyone's information, i need you to add me o! and i mean add me! or else.......


Dat will be all for now folks, y'all have a great day
Manda

16 comments:

princesa said...

Babe!U dey try. I don add u o before u kidnap me for my mama.

Ubong Da said...

Princess has instructed us to come and mark register here to I don come o! my sista. u from Delta come eh! Me sef na Niger Delta but the peaceful part of it. Welcome jare.

No go my blog o! if you are not above 18 biko, I no want police wahala.

By the way whey my biscuit, na Danish cookies whey dey tin I dey chop o!, no be those cheap Nasco whey jam no dey complete inside.

Copido said...

Welcome to Blogville babes, I'm acting on the instructions of her Highness, the Princess of Letting Out Palace...
Have fun babes!

Adeolu said...

Welcome to Blogsville.

Manda said...

Lol Princess, fear no let me kidnapp you.



Ubong:- my broda take am easy o! make we no give u award! dont worry, i am wayyyy above 18 so looking is permitted.

Manda said...

Thanx Copido, freshers are not meant to talk plenty rite?


Thanx for da warm welcome Adeolu, will brezze thru ur page too.



Ubong, my company produces CREAM CRACKERS so no sweet biscuit! Danish ko short bread ni.

princesa said...

Manda i can see u r getting popular. Keep it up.

Admin UD said...

I lik eyour second name 'smile' Though you sound humorously aggresive, i'll still give it a shot, just kidding!

Welcome to blogville: the only place in this world that works...don't ask me to xplain that o!

PS: cuming thru from Princess Blog

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Welcome to blogging! I came over from princess' blog.... Happy blogging experience! and abeg o! no kidnap me o! me too na Naija detta(as they say in Bendel)

classybabe said...

Welcome to blogsville

diary of a G said...

Hi, welcome to the Blog ville hood

represent ur block home girl

Manda said...

P:- gurl u make me famous!lol



Ugo:- you beta be kidding.heheheeeee. you look like a whitee o! which oil company get u?



Nyemonni:- How i go kidnao my own? we are niger dettans na.

Manda said...

Classybabe:- thanx babe.



Diary of a g:- Thanx, i dont fail to represent me pple.

Unknown said...

Yeah yeah yeah...!!!

Manda said...

grrrrrrrrhhhhhhh! Not here Obi!

EDNUTEY said...

another Princess in d hizhouse!!!
lol
welcome to blogspot...hope u enjoy ur stay