Popular Posts

Monday, August 13, 2007

Alas! bday gist.

My pple, make una no vex for me. U guys should vex for my oga cos he caused it o! Can u imagine giving me 3 pple's work load and topping it wit deadline? if this is wat the raise was all about then he should take it back and give me my lil breathing space o! ( i dont think i mean it though)lol... enuf of the ranting jare, tyme to gist



I neva knew i was sooo loved! n i mean both the blog me and the real me. I was showered wit love at work on my bday, yes i went to work but i stubbornly covered my wholee table with bday cards so no where to write or work on except the computer and dat meant gisting wit friends and replying comments.lol.. the groove started wit a small bday bash at work, my oga gave me a kinda surprise bday party cos he was forming forgeting and i was HURT! can u imagine taking pains to arrange bday bgift for the man and my own tyme i didn't even get a text? I almost cried o! but was totally surprised at about 3pm when i saw food, drinks and cake. you need to see the way i was grinning (too bad i didn't take a camera to work, would have posted pictures) the most amazing thing was dat EVERYONE got me something at work, all of a sudden i became famous! it was dat bad that even our cleaner was like he was not happy cos i didn't tell him about my bday so he didn't get me a pressie (see me see trouble o!) well, he still bought me a card and i appreciate o! After all the plenty office groove, my boss now gave me my pressie which was ........................ I no go talk! heheheheheheeeee



Then it was evening and i got home to meet like 5 different cakes waiting for me, (wat was i meant to do wit all dat) i had to take 2 home from work o! (dat made it all 7) 1 from the office, the other from a suitor's sista( yes, i don dey get suitor na)hahahahahahaaaa.


amidst all the exictement, i remeber i had a date wit Mr, his friend and my friend. it was meant to be a kinda blind date for my friend and Mr's friend n it was my bday groove o! so we went to mega plaza to start the nite out wit booze, there i did my fanta and the best sharwama ive done in ages! and Mr's friend comes n starts noise about chics taking fanta and all and ordered smirnoff ice. Well, as the ibo gurl dat i am, i use sense push drink to my friend and the chic was busy gulping it down like she was drinking water! i was scared o, but they said the alcohol content was not much so she continued. I think i took a bottle of it sef but was still in full charge of myself ( i mistakenly escaped being a warri chic now) but friend started geting tipsy (HOW I WISH I KNEW, I FOR CARRY HER GO HOUSE O!) now she starts making noise about the place being too quiet and how she wants to go sing karaoke or dance to some music and then we change base to somewhere (i cant remember the name), they were playing good music but i was too embarrassed to dance cos my friend was busy dancing wit every guy or gurl that crossed her way ( i didn't know she was high o!) Then we met this white guy dat said it was his bday too n dat he works wit UN or so (wetin be my own) n decides to buy me a drink and sing me a bday song of my choice, i made the mistake of requesting for Mariam makeba's song o! cos my friend resulted to giving mr's friend a lap dance wit her sexy stilettoes. it was hilarious and u should have seen the embarrassing look on the guy's face! the white dudes n mr were busying having a good laugh but i didn't find it funny o, cos i was scared for my friend! we finnally managed to bundle her into the car amidst protest and all about how her mum warned her not to leave the island at nite so she does not get raided by police and all, she later got beta after puking all over the car (yucky) and dragging the gear with mr.hahahahahhahahaaaa. i was exhausted and slept off cos i was too tired and i had lectures for 9am the next day (it was like 2:30am or so)..



saturday was just lectures, sleep and a wholeee lot of rest!



then i went to church/work on sunday and later hung out wit Obi, Princess, Mr, my friend and me.lol... we were meant to go see a movie but Princess was LATE and she does not drive at nite so we ended up eating isi ewu (Goat head) amidst plenty picture taking by the one n only paparazzi (P) and plenty blog gist n all. the weekend was a wholeeee lotta fun but i think the most hilarious was friday nite.

i was meant to list my pressies here but after i heard omo sexy talk about getting 5 pairs of shoes as bday pressie, i decided to shut my mouth.lmao... i got plenty gifts sha.


PS: the blind date didn't work out cos the guy thot the gurl was not his kind ( he asked for it by getting the poor lil gurl high)!


Now do u think it's good to judge her by th nite's happenings or is he at fault for getting my poor friend drunk. wat would u have done if u were the guy?

29 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm..na wa for you o..putting baby girl's business out in the open like this..you wan burn her cable..?? Anyway, you guys seem to have had a nice time...and with all these pressies wey you get, I wonder why you wan cry for my head..
There's always next year.!!

יש (Yosh) said...

yup, Leos r0x0rz!

So where's my own cut of the cake, like damn, u had 7 to yourself. Kai, I'm jealous. Oya, I have an address that can get it delivered over night!

Glad u had fun, it happens 1ce a year, so there's always reason to make it memorable.

Thx for stoppin by! :)

Manda said...

i no want ur gift again Obi o! u don make me vex so i reject am! who be baby gurl? u talk like u know who i'm talking about. i know who u think n u're sooo wrong!


yosh: the cake is remaining tingili, thanx to all the babies on my street. you need to see how they sing auntie manda to me wherever they see me now. i tried rite?lol.. meanwhie were's my own cake?

Admin UD said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww, i'm so jealous o! *sobs*

Aijay said...

Auntie Manda I see you had so much fun. All that cake for you!!

But, Manda u're bad oh. So you nicely pushed the drink to your friend who displayed her hidden talent afterwards. lol..
I know first impressions count for some people but the guy shouldn't judge her based on that.
Poor girl acted that way cos she was under the influence.

EDNUTEY said...

I'll be back

Anonymous said...

good u had a fun buffday!

diary of a G said...

ah shuck yawl looking beautiful
I'll holla

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

LOL, alcohol is very bad. Ahn ahn, list your pressies now, lets get jealous. Glad you had fun babe.

An-Igbo-Dude said...

see groove

only u?

e pain me say i no follow

anyway, next time dey sha

u did not send your address again so i could not send your gifts

maybe next year,

no worry e no go spoil

EDNUTEY said...

d guy no good abeg...
y'all had fun..odindin 7 cakes!!! and I no taste anything...dat's sad

Manda said...

Ugo: wat's making u yealous? the cakes? u dat have all the love u need from ur sisi's.



aiijay: yes o my sista but i still blame him for getting her drunk! at first he was all over her n now he detests her. that's just not rite.


pink-satin: sure did gurl.



omo g: shock ke? u berra come back here.



omo sexy: babe i no list o! cos i'll definitely getting u guys jealous (i wish)lol



obinna: how on earth did i forget that? spoil ke? i can still receive belated gifts o! oya, make i find ur addy, just send my gifty whenever u come back to naija. Hope u're enjoying ur hols sef?

Manda said...

sparklicious chic, ermmmm e be like say small cake remain. How will i send it to u?

princesa said...

At last the gist!
Me i follow enjoy the sunday part sha although the Isi-ewu no do me,lol.
Ur friend should have been able to exercise moderation. She for drink as her head fit carry.

Jayn Sean said...

Hey babe..i was here...will come back to comment. You still owe me oo!

Jayn Sean said...

Are you asking only the guys or girls or everybody who's reading this? Oh! Okay! first things first-get one cake flown to me on the next plane out tonite.And i mean it oo! Unless of course if you wanna be at the dentist's office the wholla next week..lol..jokin'..

..lol..you really had a very good one babe.Your office cleaner shud've just given you a pat on the cheek-better than that card abih?

Now if i was Mr's friend i wasn't gonna get that girl drunk in the 1st place coz alcohol tempers with one's thinkin'....have i said enuff??...lol..

diary of a G said...

i need your 2 cents
holla

Femme said...

whats a birthday party,if somebody doesnt puke ones guts out.
7 cakes ke?
thats wonderful. everytime i get one cake im in heaven.(my friends have a video tape of me screaming 'THATS MY CAKE, I HAVE A CAKE'. every one tot i was a bush girl.
every girl should know her drinking limit when out.

Unknown said...

glad u had lots of fun

Sam Oracle said...

There's a wonderful feeling we get when we realise that people around us really care about us.
Good thing you had a wonderful treat on your birthday.

Happy Birthday (i know this is belated)

Ubong Da said...

Hmm ur oga bought you zomething whey u no fit talk, eh, hmm I hope say no be that zexy thing whey I see for Ann Summers o!. Make I siddon look first.

Meanwhile I hope you reserve my chop chop becos when I land lagos eh na eat till I purge o!

Anonymous said...

Glad u had fun , But wait, 7 cakes for only you , i'm jearous o!

Unknown said...

Ok..Manda, whos the girl..?? I could do with a lap dance myself..!!

EDNUTEY said...

*sniff*sniff*

Manda said...

Princesa: how u take dey know wetin ur head fit carry sef? i dey fear drink generally o! Meanwhile, e no do u? u for tell me now so the MEN in the house go pay for the next plate.lol.. i dey wait for my present o!



@ jaybabe, more than enuf gurl, pat on d cheek ke? dont mind the yeey guy, now he's form being holier then thou! for the cake, i already sent it down, expect it by noon today.lol


femme: i was perplexed o! i have a friend dat screams anytime she gets a bday cake too.lol... Gf learnt her lessons, she does not even touch alcohol anymore.


Olamild: thanx swit.


Oracle: belated or not, i still appreciate!

Manda said...

Ubong da: if u chop 1 month old fod n cake u go defintely purge na, so no shaking.lol.. wetin u find go Ann Summers zexy thing? u no go shange?



Chicala luv, dont worri, u wil get 25 cakes!


Obi: u no well, na osho free be ur work na. No go pay for lap dance o! dey there dey find wetin no find u.


Sparkle: wetin u dey sniff?

diary of a G said...

hey Manda sorry I was a Lil preoccupied lately
I know you'll soon put up a new post
the weekend it here and I'll make sure to read your B day gist
and comment well well
BTW
am aware this is probably my fourth comment....no biggie right? lol

EDNUTEY said...

UPDATE|
UODATE
UPDATE
somebody say it with me
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Manda said...

OMO G:U'RE WRONG O! DIS IS UR 3RD!LMAO.

BABE, I GO TRY UPDATE. NEVA VEX NA BUSY CAUSE AM!