Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

my bloggaversary/countdown to bufdei...







yea rite! I just turned a year old last month on blogville.... i really did enjoy my early days when i was soooo devoted to my blog, when i was the reigning cherrypopping queen before the likes of afrobabe and 30+ took my shyne.. when i always had to work late cos i spend most of my normal work hour reading and commenting on blogs, the same place where i met my very 1st goddaughter! it has been an amazing one year though i kinda went awol lately but it's not been solely on purpose. a whole lot has been happening in ur gurl's life but i thank God for his mercies.



Guess it's tyme for shoutouts...



My biggest shoutout goes to my blog queen princesa cos if not for her i wouldn't have been here.... used to have a 360 blog page which i totally abandoned! You ruck gurl.x

ermmmm, it's kinda going to be difficult sending shout outs cos i dont want no one to feel left out so imma say u just join me in cutting da cake and popping da champagne while omosewa tthe assigned dj gives us some nice gbedu!

just have fun, it's on the house.lol



PS: my bufdei is on the 3rd of August o! berrra start shopping for my gifts o.

26 comments:

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

LOL Manda gawjus!!! U know i'll dj anytime...whatever kind you like.

*pops in do me by psquare* LOL.

Congrats love.

Afrobabe said...

2'ndddddddddddddd

Thirty + said...

Says who, me take your shine ke, nefa efa.

Only one Manda another one is a counterfeit.

Congrats babes

Hold on you have a very big bottle of champagned but tiny cake, wetin dey happen.

Afrobabe said...

lol...congrats babes...I made a yr in My but couldn't be bothered...

NikkiSab said...

Hey swerry!! Congrats on ur anni!!! But u too scarce ehn, I want to see u often here.

Rinsola said...

My lorf! How u dey, long time no hear. Happy anniversary, coem to think 'bout it be sef don reach one year for that blog thing o, and yours truly is also August 7th. May God keep us alive till then and many years after. Take care luv

Mommy said...

eyaaaaa...sweet blog mother. lol

Happy birthdayzzzzzzzzz...in arrears and advance. Now what kinna present can I get for ya? Let me go ask your baby. The girl can talk now ehn! We miss ya sha.

Miss Opeke said...

If U don't send invitation cards out, how we go cum parri wit' u...???

Manda said...

omosexy: thanx swit...i dey feel dis song o! abeg come change am to old skul, we need groove beta!


afrobabe: i can see u want to really live up ur rep shei? so u senior me for blogville? hmmmmmm.


30+: we are meant to get drunk! the cake is just to wet ur appetite!


Nikkisab: ur gurl is really working on dat.thanx dia.


Rinsola: babes i missed all those ur lovely inspi messages o, i know we are 4 days apart. we shall live to see dat day in Jesus name! Amen!


mommy: i really want to talk to her o! abeg i neeed ur digits again (tifs made me lose it) so i can talk to my T babie.


Iyabs Opeke: to comment for ur page na fight now! wetin happen to ur blog sef, i can read but cant comment. dropped a comment for u on facebook tho'

Anonymous said...

congrats on your 1st year, nice blog.

NaijaBabe said...

lol...happpy birthdaysssssssss for both o

Unknown said...

Hmmm...so you are just a YEAR old??? lol!!!

Congrats!

Make sure my share of the champaign gets to me!

How you dey?

Anonymous said...

Youve been here that long!? wow babes u have tried o!

Today's ranting said...

Happy bloggerversary (hmmm princessa coined the word.

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Happy Blogoversary ;)

BlogVille Idol said...

the contestants have their songs up on blogville idol page ..pls run over there to listen to then and pls vote

Aijay said...

Happy Blogiversary!!
Keep doing ur thing bebe.
I never forget my top... Its almost a year. whatagwan??? lol

LG said...

Congrats swerry.
Is d parry over?????
can i gatecrash??,lolllll

cheers!!

Rinsola said...

Miss lady, abeg send ur e-mail address. rinsola@gmail.com. Howz your week coming?

Anonymous said...

http://blogvilleidol08.blogspot.com/


and vote for dammy tomorrow

princesa said...

Am so ashamed of myself babes. A whole blog godmother and see when am arriving-when party don end.
thanks for the shout out darling, in fact i owe you a bloggerversary lunch,lol!

EDNUTEY said...

HOLAAAAA Stranger!!!
How have u been?

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

congrats...in advance

Afrobabe said...

How are u babes?

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hope all is well. update sometime.

arachesostufo said...

ciao nice girls... saluti da Venezia