Popular Posts

Thursday, October 11, 2007

hey loves!

i know i have been sooo naughty but if u guys know wat i have been going thru, i'm sure u'll donate strenght n time for me. I will begin by answering all questions or maybe some. Afrobabe, i neva carry! lmao.. dat was the most hilarious comment! my blog daughter mama, give me plenty kisses to my one n only tontolo, tell her i am truly sorry i kinda abandoned her but i've been going thru plenty! la reine, where have u been gurl? Omo G, i can see u finally abandoned me pata pata! Calabar gal/orientednaijababe, ur 1st tyme on my page and i was not there? vex want kill me o! Olamild, no worry, u wont miss my presence no more! Nikkisaab, runaway chic! classybabe, i am fine o! Jaybabe, i am back hun. Obinna, did i need u to remind me dat? lol... solomonsdyelle, nne, i'm back! lurlar, u can imagine me disappearing into thin air just like dat! Nna, wat r u talking about? spoilt pikin.lol... Omosexy, how have u been? Eddie, wish it was my biz sef, i work to be payed o! Chicala, i know u will say welcome to the club ba? Sparklicious, i noticed o! Na skul cause am? Princesa, u finally dragged me down shei? hope u no vex again! Where Obi sef? Ehen, i saved u for the last mizz opeke, DEBTOR! who u dey tag? abeg e neva reach tyme to pay me?

To all my muslim faithfuls i say Barka da Sallah! Abeg does anyone know where i can eat free ram?

I am taking up my right hand to promise dat i'll neva leave for this long again! i missed u alll.mwaahzzzz.

PS: i am sending this from a cafe so i cant go round blogs cos server is crawling, will definitely do dat once i get hold of a beta system. I dey kampe!

32 comments:

Miss Opeke said...

Na me biko

Miss Opeke said...

dem don release u from d land of buzy bodi abi? I tank Baba God o...welcum, make u commot ur dirty shoe bifor u enter ma house...lol

EDNUTEY said...

na wa o

EDNUTEY said...

Madam Opeke...na wa o..u just lock ur blog no allow me read again...wetin happen now?

Miss Opeke said...

Still Ma'am Ajasco nefer update...Tsk!

Rinsola said...

And finally she was found, where have thou been? Thanks to Princessa for sending u back. Hope u've been okay, and how was ur break and weekend? Take care lady

Anonymous said...

yayyyyy! its always goood to hear from u again my sister. Happy u'v brought ur busy ass back, lol. Hope u didnt stress urself too hard o.

Have a luvly week ahead babes!

Unknown said...

Well...SOME of us know where you been hiding..!!

diary of a G said...

I can relate manda
am at aunty's home hollering at who I can

I never forgot you o

Mommy said...

ahhhhhhhhh! Thank God she is ok! I want to smack you for vamoosing for so long but TBaby gave me a chill pill! She is doing great. If you ever dissapear again, you'll be in big trouble.

Miss Opeke said...

Found ke! She is still missing in action...

Aijay said...

Aunty Manda welcome o.
Oya update!

Manda said...

haba! i have not come n i am already supposed to update! wahala dey o!

DEBTOR: kwish dorty shoe be dat? who be madam ajasco? hope say u no dey find who go beat u dis morning abi evening o! i be mama alaye now o!

Sparkle: wat is the wa for? Miss Opeke don open her blog!



Rinsola luv, break ke? ok, it was good. I did not run away o! i just went on small sabbatical.lol



Chicala my luv, thanx for the wish, will sure have a nice one! dont worry, dis busy azz is never gonna run away for so long again.


Obi: olofofo! tell them u womannapped me now.lol


omo G: No comment! heheheheheee


mommy: howz my Tbaby, i am going to give her dis wet kiss that i've been keeping for her for soooo long! No worry, i wont vamoose again, i already promised my blog god daughter.


Miss Iyabo Opeke: who dash u dis long name sef? u will soon see da blog popping queen in action!


Aiijay: Nne, make i come back before i begin update na, una blood dey haute o!

EDNUTEY said...

I don come again o...me sef no update...too lazy

how u dey?

Unknown said...

nice to have u back

Take things easy o abeg

classybabe said...

Welcome back!

Miss Opeke said...

All na talk...no action...update jare make man hear small word...

princesa said...

My first love manda!!!!
Abg no vex for me say i neva reach here since o!
Preparing for mumsy's operation just take all my time. The operation was successful so now its back to full time stalking for me on ur blog!:)

Oya UPDATE before i come womannap you from ur office!

Come drink champagne for my blog o!

An-Igbo-Dude said...

....and i was thinking i would be first to comment.

anyway 19th no bad. i no say i no go carry last for comments sha.

how have u been. do take care

Rinsola said...

Didn't this woman say she was back? where art thou oh Mandalious manda?

Anonymous said...

So what is doin you now ehn? u think u can jst land and ja again ***hiss***. U bera get back here , lol. How's it going, hope work/whatever is holding u down isnt too much o.

EDNUTEY said...

I don update o

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

okay, update?

NikkiSab said...

Manda.....wetin de happen? Tell aunty nikkisab ur issues. If u need an ear i de o!! Glad u back.

Mommy said...

Manda, food and drinks just dey waste for my place. And to top it up, You abandoned your blog daughter. SHe's still waiting for you sha! Cheers!

Babawilly said...

Wetin dey my sister. How are you keeping? Hope its all good with you.
Thanks for support

The Beads Factor said...

Hello! I just want to introduce my blog to you. I do hope you would drop by. Thanks

Jotees Trendz said...

am jealous! cos i don't see me in hollas!

Afrobabe said...

Glad to have you back love....

Hmm not preg???

We for still accept am oh...lovely little Manda.

Jayn Sean said...

Good to see you back girl. But you do promise you'll never go that far abih?

diary of a G said...

hey love!

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Haba Manda...wia r u?*cry*