Popular Posts

Friday, January 18, 2008

My very first!

I got a lotta things to talk about so imma take dem one at a tyme. as i can see, i have been continually yabbed! and i choose not to be yabbed again! i will try my possible best to post at least 1 lenghty or maybe short blog every week! (let no blogger laugh at this o!)

Ehen, down to biz. I went to write exams o and for the first time in my life, i officially stayed in a hostel! It was there i got to realise that we chics have got AMAZING character o! u need to see everyone displaying their talent although i got to fall inlove with this particular room , i think the occupants chose themselves cos they were busy running da biggest butt contest! It was in this same room dat i did my very first pole dance! Yea, i was taught how to do the pole dance and it's not easy o! I used to think dat was the easiest way to make money but i just realised making money whichever way is not easy at all.

Well, i just need u guys to contribute some money and buy me a nice long pole and leave the rest to me. Think my dream of becoming a pole dancer is finally gonna be accomplished!

ps: MOMMY, it's not really wat u think it is o! before u change ur mind and take Tbaby my one and only blog daughter away from me.

lemme do my blog round b4 i run off again.lol

18 comments:

Thirty + said...

Send me your bank account with pin number, secret questions and all.

If you can't do that there is this Oparun (Bamboo pole) at the back of my house I will donate it graciously to you- lol

La Reine said...

Long time no see, thot I'd drop by.

Heard pole dancing takes a lot of upper body strength....I'm just saying.

Hope the exam went well.

Unknown said...

lol!!!!


:-)

Mommy said...

Pole dancing huh?!!? 30+ has offered to donate her bamboo pole. lol

Manda said...

how come i neva get to comment?

Afrobabe said...

lol...I always felt if I hadn't been naija born and bred I would have been a pole dancer.....

princesa said...

LOl! Manda girl!!
Of all things...pole dancing!

Oya come m house, you know that iron pole at the backyard...i think it will do!
So i dash you!lol!

NikkiSab said...

Pole dancer...lol!!!!!! Well na dream. How u been. Its been a loooooooooooooong time. Takia

Joy Akut said...

how come most chics have that fantasy...
holla if u accept princesas iv, i'll tag along...me ma i want.

Miss Opeke said...

It shouldn't cost much if we pay a 'Welder' to builds one for u abi...???

@ 30+ ...lol
I think that will work also...and it is cheaper also.

Manda, U've got a lot to chose from...lol

desperate lady said...

lol @ u tryna be a pole dancer.....ur not serious are ya?
I can teach u some moves if u want, just holla.
Have u tried doing it without clothes before? u shud try that in ur room.

Anonymous said...

lol @ 30+..goodluck in d exam

Rinsola said...

Runaway Manda, thou art not forgotten. Okay, do you have all necessary accesories available? i'ld provide you with the music. How u dey?

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

eh, you danced on a pole?

Good for you, sha. Me, I no fit. That stuff looks like it takes serious work and coordination.

lol

Unknown said...

http://www.africanloft.com/holla-to-your-valentine-win-75/



:P

Sasuke said...

you women and LONG POLES una no dey tire ni.... hope you learnt some good money making tips?..lol

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

hey lovey

Sasuke said...

manda one week done reach oh and you never post abi your exams na every week? oya post sharply before i pull the alarm.lol.how you dey?