Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

i have been tagged! now una go see me finish.lol




This is serious homework and very hard for dat mata but i will try my possible best to make it just 9!( Blog queen no vex o) i have plenty to talk about jare. 9 Random things about me, here it goes.... (looks like i cant upload multiple pix o!)






(1) I can be very choosy when it comes to food, give me noodles or rice 24/7 no wahala, i will consume but when it comes to chewables and swallowables, count me out o! i love junkies a wholeeee lot! i can just take snacks and chocolates for the rest of my life but as God gave me (BIG BODY) i have to watch it or else i'll turn to full time Orobo, i dont drink Coke/pepsi or Garri else i'll have constipation for 2 days! No matter the medication i take, constipation must stay for 2 days. I used to enjoy lying down and munching my meal or picking crumbs from the table.lol ( But Mrs Onyia made sure she stopped dat).






(2) I am Acrophobic! ( will blog fully about this later) i cant stand heights at alllll. i remember once trying to climb one pedestrian Bridge in Lagos and i felt like i was gonna fall off it anytime, i still get real scared when i'm on a lift! yes, laugh at me o! i always feel like the light will go off and i'll be caught in middle of no where. I dont envy people dat live in pent houses o!






(3) I have just 2 correct female friends and like 150 male friends, i was popular jingo among dem males in skul but it was kinda good cos they neva let me get into trouble(always felt like big brodas) i think the reason i feel more comfy wit guys are cos they neva take things personal and always say their mind, mumsie always warned about keeping female company dat will ask me to come say wat i told Angela, so i avoid it like a plague.




(4) When it comes to my body and environ, i can be a Neat Freak, i cant stand dirt in toilets and bathrooms and my body always itches like hell when i have to cross a dirty gutter or road. I dont bathe wit sponge cos i always assume it's got germs in it and whenever i do, i'll have to dance for at least 30 mins cos my body will be itching like mad! if i go to eat in a restaurant and notice any dirt in the food or table, i'll feel like throwing up!




(5) I am a big time Introvert, veryyyyy hard to believe but i love the comfy of my four walls! i just like to sit at home and read loadsss of novel! Got like 4 big "Ghana must go" full with novel all Thriller and i'm still not tired of buying o! Have been taken for been Snobbish cos i neva grace pple's occasions but it's not my fault o, dont just see myself moving an inch out of tha house (except during Nkwobi tyme).lol




(6) I loveee listening to good Music, Singing n Dancing, yea i do all dat indoors and almost every kind of music can go for me except Rap, i dont just feel it. I play loud music at work, wonder why i have not been warned yet. I also got a big Crush on Usher and it does not seem to be dying off.




(7) I am a Multi tasker, talk about chatting, working, eating and gisting same tyme. I am good at doing a wholeee lot of things same time.




(8) The first impression people have about me is she's soo quiet cos i'm always tongue tied when i'm in mist of strangers but give me tyme and i'll open my mouth although i wont like to show myself just like dat, i make friends easily (dat's if i like ur personality) but have neva been able to openly ask for smtn or express myself, maybe dat's why computer is my bestest friend cos i can pour it out here or on fone( trying to work on it though).




(9) Do i really need to stop @ 9?no now.... Well, i'm the only gurl i know that have fallen from a high tank and a 2 storey building and still flaunt my legs!(Thank God the scars left o) heheheheeee. Used to be a tomboy but i love me skimpy skirts and shorts n i do a lot of them (mainly at home though)...






Finally made it, so wat do u guys think? am i wierd or wat?
i am tagging everyone dat wants to be tagged.lol...














32 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL@ ur whole post, u'r not wierd at all. God saved u that u can still flaunt those legs o. Still cant believe where u fell from. Pls give us the full gist of what happened ehn.

I'm also scared of height sha, i hate those pedestrian bridges too. We'v got quite a lot in common, except for the reading bit shha, i dont realy read novels. Nice post and i saw u o, u came to stalk my blog abi ? ok now, let the stalking games begin, LOL!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaaayyy, am first!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

actually, second and third too!!

EDNUTEY said...

Abeg, I am second!!!!

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Hey babe, i've updated too. LOL hurry up and go pop d cherry again, lol. Well, you're not too weird sha, i'm also a homebody, i love novels, but i dont have close male friends, lol. I never understand how girls can have really close male friends. LOL@falling off tank, thank God u r okay o.

EDNUTEY said...

same here...first impression
ohh that Sparkle is so layed back, so quiet bla bla bla...but get used to me then I go unleash dat inner dragon....I multi task too...sometimes I have an exam and I'm on d computer..chatting, studying, doing a phone chat as well, and at d same time, I trying to find d latest song video...lol

I need to write one of these on my next update

have a nice dat o...

EDNUTEY said...

ohh nonsense and fried chicken!!!
I wan talk say I be fourth and fifth...see as OMOSEWA con spoil am
kai!!!...well I'm 7th too!!
beat that!!!
*evil laughter*

Unknown said...

hmmm
Well, i feel you on the guy friends - a lot of my closest friends are guys. I can tell them what is on my mind - we can fight one second and be friends the next moment. But that closeness with guys have always gotten in me trouble ....:-(

diary of a G said...

I read it all o
but as I was about to leave a comment I got a phone call

I'll comment in full later sorry o

first thing next time

Femme said...

you are not weird at all and i feel you on heights. ialways pray when im on a flyover in lagos that its not that day it will choose to fall down.

Unknown said...

Hmm..always easier when the cherry's already been popped...
Ok..where does a guy start..???!!
-"..have to watch it or else i'll turn to full time Orobo.."..gimme a break..BIG BUNS..!!
-"..dont envy people dat live in pent houses o!"..Thank God say you no tumble down my stairs..
-Most women have more male friends than female..una just hate unaselves..!!
-"got a big Crush on Usher and it does not seem to be dying off"..Well it'd better die off fast..the brotha's gettin' married this weekend..!!
-"first impression..about me is she's soo quiet"..NA WA..you coulda fooled me..!!

Manda said...

Chicala the terrorist! Now u want to take over from Spaarkle.lol... I will give u the full gist about my fall on my next blog, already promised omo g i was gonna do dat b4 my madam gave me dis longggg assignment. wait for the post jare, going to stalk ur blog o!


Sparklicious dragon, can see we got some things in common o! how i love multi tasking.

Free Omo sexy jooo, na only u go dey shine?

i like dis ur nonesense and fried chicken talk o, e be like say i go adopt am.lol



Omo sexy, u for tell me on time now! i just missed it again! I'm always lucky to have guys dat take me as their lil sis, maybe cos i like to be pampered n they always help fight the ones dat try acting funny (dat's my trick)i can be a trouble maker too, so they neva want to be in my bad books.




Pammy, my ex neva liked the fact that i had too many guy friends but my present does not really mind cos i've reduced the number to the minimum n most of my present guy friends r his pal, so i'm safe.heheheheee



Omo G, next tyme should be soon o! thanx for finding tyme out of ur veryyy busy money making schedule to read my blog.hahahahhaah




Femme: i dont even bother with the bridge again o! after i heard bout the one that fell somewhere, i hear they catch pple crossing the road but i rarely do and i should rather be caught by taskforce than to be sent to Igbobi hospital o!

Manda said...

Obi! Obi!! Obi!!! how many times i call u? who be Big Bun?

If to say i fall from dat ur tower ehn? u for see somepple red eye!

Who tell u say we hate ourselves? we just dey try do una some favour jare.



n i will like u to expantiate on " you coulda fooled me..!!

Wetin u mean say Usher dey marry dis weekend? abeg give me Virgin Airways number, dey bok the next avaliable flight! Impossicant! that marriage no go hold o! not after all the promises he made!hahahahhaaaa

princesa said...

Yee! i so came late!!
Manda the miss popular! See as peeps dey fight to pop cherry for ur page, na u biko o!

Nne u got to take it easy with the snacks and chocs o!I used to be a fan of all those junkies but when the weight started piling, i quit.
Now, i hardly take them and am loving my figure.
Yea,i promised i was going to put u on a diet, I havnt forgotten. Let me know when u want to start.

ps:What did u get for ur boss's B.day?

Anonymous said...

i am so like ur no 8 !

Unknown said...

hahahahaah very nice

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Manda baby, freshest face on blogville, how now?:D

Like 7 more days to your bday and 9days to mine, we should have a combined blogville bash sef, lol

I love chocolate too, i'm like addicted.

classybabe said...

I have got a fear of height myself.I love reading novels myself,but i don't read as much as i used to in sec. school

diary of a G said...

1) lol lol
a girl said constipation
just had a root canal couple months ago...yea I like chocolate too

2)At first I thought you said acrobatic...like flexible, that's always a turn-on in a girl...I don't know about Acrophobia

the only thing I don't like about lifts (elevators)is the awkward moments with strangers

I once was disrespectful to a person on the street, come to find, that same stranger was A neighbor of mines when I entered the elevator
talk about awkward moment

3)that's how most girls SAY their are

4)freak!!!
Like clean freak you know? lol

5)U just gotta love some alone time

I just hate people how repeat themselves and don't realise
I hope I don't do that
like leave me alone and shut up ie coworkers

6)yo yo yo
whats wrong with rap?
aside from the profanity
you gotta love the swagger we got
-that's a rhyme

7) like wise 8)likewise 9)I have seen somebody fall from a tree
you would be promise it looks like fun lol

diary of a G said...

sorry

you would be surprise..

"promise" WTF am I thinking?
I need to go to sleep

Anonymous said...

see who's telling who to update ehn, u bera come and update too, lol!!

Manda said...

P, u promise to give me diet tips o! i still dey wait (as in ever ready). Na now u remember my boss bday? well, i buy am knicker.lol.. not knicker knicker sha but i later remembered he once asked me to help get him stay at home wears so i buy am knicker.hahahahahaaa.



Pinky, dont mind these opressors! u're actually 9 not 8.lol


Olamild:- continue laughing o! Thanx.



Omo sexy, my one n only bday & chocolate partner, we really need to organise our bday bash up here o! Abeg we go plan am o!



Classy chica, talk about sec skul, i had this partner in novel dat we both exchange novels dat we stole from elder sis'. We then tear off the cover, read and glue it back after skul so we dont get caught. Talk about playing pranks.lol

Manda said...

Root canal! sweet tooth like u!lol

i used to be an aerobics trainer in skul cos we had all the Mr Nigeria n all (with their mini gym) living in my compound then, so they groomed me and i train others in return. i miss those days.

mehnnnn, did u just stay stick body wit strangers? dat's d most annoying part.


lol lol lolllll.
Maybe u'll have to take me on the rhyme thingy.lol




yea rite, fun like hell. would love to see u falling too.lol

I dont mind the typos cos urs looks like it's the longest analytic comment i got on this post.award for Omo G.lol




Chicala!!! i will spank u o! lemme see wat u have up sef.lol

Phantomwriter said...

I don't like height either but somehow im not worried about lifts.

Phantomwriter said...

heights*

La Reine said...

I don't mind heights so much any more, but after falling out of a tree, who could blame you?

-Thanks for dropping a holla for my poem :)

Manda said...

Phantomwriter, thanx for dropping by sweet.


La reine: Where have u been? try pop da cherry one of these days o! i wish it was a tree i fell off. i said a 2 storey building sweet.lol

Unknown said...

Gaddem...two storey building..???
In other words...you have only 8 lives left..!!!

Manda said...

Obi, lol... no be me and u! my 9 lives still complete o!lol

dylan said...

wierdo! you're the only person i know that can be two people at the same time.too bad you are in naija,you cant be cured of your multiple personality... and to think that i thought mad pple run around naked. lol!

diary of a G said...

happy weekend
Mrs bashment

i've dated up (updateded)

Manda said...

Dylan! warra hell! you coma to my bloga and abusing me? me go break ur head! STALKER! heheheheheheeee




Omo g: lemme see!