Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Burfday, 3rd August.


wow, guess i can finally attach pictures to my blog! is dat not amazing! i'm becoming soo boring nowadays and i give the kudos to my work, i cant believe a wholeeeeeeee Blog Queen asked for a change of name and i just viewed it after she has picked names sef! Dat is the height of negligence!
Imma try to make dis short and straight to the point cos i'm here to talk Business!hahahahahaaa. As the Blog title states, my birthday is on the 3rd of August and i'm gonna be Officially 37 (No typo) heheheheeheee. So down to Business, Firstly, i want to know who's interested in da party or hangout, then secondly, i'm still trying to pick where to mark it. I actually have 3 places in mind, (i) The Beach (ii) The Club (nite club) and (iii) The Movies. Ok i'm finding it hard to pick the rite one cos No 1 sounds like the ideal place to have fun but this is rainy season here and if it rains on tha day, then it will be tha worst day out, for No 2, not everyone likes to hang out at nite (me especially) and i really dont think i'll love to lose my sleep although i may sacrifice one nite sleep for my friends, then No 3, is not soo cost effective (rememba i'm an economist) cos if i take 10 couple(s) to SIlverbed, i'll have to pay thru my nose o! moreover, we cant just see a movie and go home from there, mite as well give then lunch of dinner! So u see it's not really as easy as i thought, the last option is to bake a mighty cake and give anyone that brings me a PRESENT part of it (sounds ideal)lol...
Now i really have to weigh this and it's giving me a headache! I dont want anyone celebrating my bday for me, cos it's my day not theirs and i also want to make it a nice one!
I cant really think of a good place now and i dont want to keep worrying my head and i believe i got a lotta DARLINGS here that will help me think it out. Abeg helep a sista o!
PS: I WANT MY BURFDAY GIFTS ASAP O! AND FOR THOSE IN NAIJA DAT WANT TO COME, NOTE THAT: NO GIFT , NO PARTY! SHIKINA!! FOR THOSE OUTSIDE NAIJA, ABEG JUST PACKAGE THE GIFT AND DHL IT JARE. (Gift includes: Cash, Cheque, Landed property, Moto, and any other kind of present) No Stories plz. mwahhhhhzzzzz in advance.
Dat's a pix of Mr Nigeria, Ikenna. Is he not too cute! Think i got a crush on him.lol
Update:- this is for poke noser(s) like Obinna dat dont wanna mind thier Business o! I'll be officially 23yrs next month. Satisfied?

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok...cherry popped...!!!
Happy now..???

Manda said...

warra way to pop tha cherry! Abeg talk berra jare.

princesa said...

Hey manda! Happy buffday in advance o!
Me am ever ready to party but am not a nite club person so i say the beach party sounds nice. We may just need to consult Anibodude's rainmaker to stop the rain on that day.
Na wa for this ur list of gifts o! Will u take postdated cheque??lol.
August 3rd is a friday so am guessing the party will be on the 4th(saturday) right?

Manda said...

Thanx my sista. Yes o or sunday sef, depends. but u go first buy my bday present. heheehe.Dat's true o, dat should be anibodude's bday present sef.

Obinwanne said...

happy b'day in advance jari, but me i think the no1 will be the best option, you know and it will be more economical... i wish i could be there for you... eyaaa my mum's birthday is on the 1st of aug ..(so close)....i will go and consult DHL and see if they'll allow me to send the present?????LOL

take care.... see you around

EDNUTEY said...

the beach sounds WAY better, and u guys will have more fun
GO TO D BEACH!!!

EDNUTEY said...

is Ikenna hot or what!!

Manda said...

Obinwanne: Kekwanu? thanx my broda, i got like 3 cuzins dat share same bday wit ur mum! she must be a marvelous woman cos we leo(s) r special.*smile* Abeg consult DHL o! cos i want my pressie!


parkle: Thanx swit, but u didn't say anything bout my PRESENT! i am not gonna take dat o!

well wat amazes me about him is dat he used to live across my strt and i neva noticed he was dat cute, dis pix of him does not really do him good but he's HAUTE!heheeheheheee

diary of a G said...

do the beach thang - I'll pray for no rain, all sunshine
I hope all your friends and fam come thru for you and make it a day you won't forget
Princesa *winky wink*
happy early one

Manda said...

Thanx dear, Omo G, my name is not Prinesa o! abeg, make dem no shoot me gun! Tank u for all the prayers but dat does not mean i've forgotten bout my pressie!

Nigerican said...

Happy B.day in advance, seeing that we just met and all, i thhink it is only fair to exclude me from this gift giving ...Thank u in advance for the exclusion.Wish i cud b @ u're party , been a while i went to a partu that was paid for...in Yankee they always find a way to make u pay for somthing, even tho they invited u. Thanks for stopping by my blog sweets and the advice about Pat.

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Hehehe, nah you biko. Now i know why i loff you, your birthday is two days before mine, lol. What will you do now? House party with catered food nko? With games and stuff, something fun and not too pricey, since u'll be paying. Around here, you invite pple to party and they pay for themselves o. I'm sure you'll have fun sha, dont worry ur gift will be in the mail:D

classybabe said...

Happy birthday in advance.Do u take e-cheques?!lol

Manda said...

Nigerican:- Gurl, u be ibo? dis one u r discharging me wit sense! errmmmm lemme think about excluding u.........
ok ok, u have been excluded. But just for this tyme o! Thanx for stopping by tooo dear.





Omosewa:- Hope u r joking about the mail gift o! Cos i no gree! You see, i SENIOR you! House party sounds like a whole lotta fun o! but i wonder if i can make out tyme to organize it sef. Will see how it goes though, No worries i will send ur cake by mail too.lol

Manda said...

e-cheques ke? Nne, take ur tyme o! Thanx for tha wish sweet.

An-Igbo-Dude said...

me, na club i want ooo
which kain beach, what if it rains
which kain cinema, all the movies thereno sweet.

so i'll suggest a hang out in the evening somewhere convenient for you, then those who want to club will go to the club from there. u dont have to be there till dawn, u can leave by 12 or ven 1 sef

An-Igbo-Dude said...

.... are u serious about the "37"?

u dont strike me as one, u really must be young at heart (aint all bloggers)

Admin UD said...

$4 words only: I LIKE YOUR STYLE .$$$. :)

Unknown said...

Well, i just dropped by to let you know of a competition that is running at the africanloft.

www.africanloft.com

Pls, participate.

pammy


Ps: 600 words is just a page..

Manda said...

Obinna:- My S1 suggested evening hang out too, maybe we go look into am. But u neva talk about my present o!


U too nosey sef, e concern u whether i be 37 or 12 sef? i dey young @ heart na. Maybe i shld update my real age cos of u.


Ugo:- 2 words. Thanx sweet




Pammy:- will check it out.

dylan said...

where is the "all of the above" option? No activity should be spared on ur bday.Come on!! Be a sport and spoil us silly ....

~Dylan

Manda said...

No probs D, as far as u will foot the bills!lol